Thursday, October 25, 2007

McMurdo

We're here. The final flight was fairly uneventful, and very smooth. I've got more equipment than all get out, which I guess is good. It's very pretty here, and the weather is clear. I've taken lots of pictures, but it'll be a day or so before any more of them get online. Peter just told me he wants me to effectively redo the website I put together, and that he expects I'll have time to do it here, so... I'll be pretty busy. Anyways, I'm here alright, and it is in fact fairly cold. More tomorrow, I'm sure.

4 comments:

Jacob said...

It's good to hear that you made it safely. I can't wait to see all the pictures. Stay warm.

Anonymous said...

So glad you have arrived safely and that you like your surroundings so far. Take care of the cold, try to get some sleep. Will watch for pics.

LY, Mom

mattw said...

Word to the wise, when you're outside don't stick your tongue on anything. That probably wont end well.

Glad you got down there ok.

Jon Warnock said...

Ha. I'll avoid putting my tongue on things, then. Thanks for the well wishes.