Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday, 10/18/7: Explanation

Alright, here you go. I will go ahead and assume from the get-go that I won't be posting here on a daily basis. Regardless, this will serve as my main source of communication while I am away. If you'd like to see where I am, go download Google Earth. Search for McMurdo Station. This will show you where I am for the first few days. Next, search for Lake Fryxell. This will show you where I will be for the rest of the trip. Starting downvalley, and moving away from the water as time goes on, then, jumping to the beginning and starting again. If you just copy and paste this: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=15429159%40N04&q=diadesmis&m=tags you should end up in my flickr. Then you can just click on my name and it will bring you to my main page.

3 comments:

processive said...

yay jon i cant wait to read about and see pictures of ur journey!

mattw said...

If you find a large fissure that feels like it has warm air in it, you might not want to follow it, because it will probably lead to a land stuck in time and a dinosaur might eat you.

mattw said...

Also, using this module, you should be able to create a link to your flicker on the page. That way, when this entry gets bumped off, then the link will always be on the side.